Welcome To Jenn's Family Tree Journey!
Hi my name is Jenn Price (Keating) I'm from Australia and I'm the founder and creator of Jenn's Family Tree Journey. I'm on a journey to research and discover my family tree by spending time in the past to learn more about the present and future. If you'd like to join my journey please feel to check out my website, blog and social media platforms below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennsfamilytreejourney
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jennsfamilytreejourney
- Threads: https://threads.net/@jennsfamilytreejourney
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jennsfamilytree
- Mastadon: https://toot.community/@jennsfamilytree
Other Links:
See you all around soon!
-Jenn Price | @jennsfamilytreejourney
DISCLAIMER:
To be best of my knowledge, every material I've researched was obtained from images, additional information from family members, and official websites for genealogy. Nothing written or posted here will be modified or amended unless it is proven true and supported by proof. © Copyright Jenn's Family Tree Journey (JFTJ). All Rights Reserved.

Comments
Post a Comment